Nov 16 2020
6:00 PM to 10:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima
Address conflict with self and cultivate awareness of intuitive signals to create mindfulness and resolution.
Organized by Integrated Natural Health
This professional communication and ethics course cultivates a greater awareness of intention, presence, and focus. Attention at the quiet and still levels of the mind cultivates an inner perceptual awareness and enhances relaxed focus and sensorial listening. Through increased self-knowledge attain a greater understanding of intuitive signals when ethical conflicts arise and throughout the resolution process.
Research-based mindfulness tools such as meditation, breath awareness, and somatic movement have been shown to positively affect autonomic physiological processes. Awareness of the qualities of contact, presence, mindfulness, and self-awareness leads to a transformative care-giver/care-receiver relationship. Increased engagement with the present moment benefits you and the care-receivers you work with.
Learning Outcomes and Objectives
- Learner will improve listening and communication skills
- Learner will cultivate an awareness of their personal virtues and values through quiet reflection
- Learner will demonstrate mindfulness practices to positively effect autonomic physiological processes as a tool to calmly identify potential ethical dilemmas
- Learner will cultivate life skills to enhance self-control, critical thinking, conflict resolution and compassionate action
- Learner will demonstrate the use of mindfulness tools to reduce reactivity
- Learner will incorporate the use of mindfulness communication practices as a tool when hands-on techniques elicit emotional responses from care receives
4 CE’s NCBTMB #451117-09 / YACEP